Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Original sin in the garden

#1Leatherneck

Anyone ever study the Original sin in the garden?
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
If anyone were to ask you what was the sin in the garden.
Most have had some Preacher state the 'woman' was too stupid to elect the right type of produce to put in her mouth and everybody in the whole wide world forevermore was going to die because of that stupid woman.
God put us in a real world.
How many have actually 'studied' to "shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth?"

Last edited:
1Jn 3:12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.
2Ti_2:15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
1Pe 3:15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
Most have had some Preacher state the 'woman' was too stupid to elect the right type of produce to put in her mouth and everybody in the whole wide world forevermore was going to die because of that stupid woman.
How many have actually 'studied' to "shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth?"

I have!!!!! I studied & studied & wrote Spiritual poetry for many years after truly saved at 51 years of age (I am 85 now) as God's Holy Spirit guided me with and inspired me to write the truth of His written WORD (Jesus is the Living Word) I had trouble with my Computer so haven't done what I need to do to get copies back into my Computer; so I can put them on the CMD Forum again! Just too ill with Parkinson's Disease & other illnesses for my mind & body to be able to do so like I once did! Some of my poems are probably still somewhere in the ARCHIVES! Don't KNOW, as I haven't taken the time to try & find them! Thank you Leatherneck for the Scriptures! Ma Betty

Gen 3:3 But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:
Notice the 'woman' did not have a name at this time.
When the 'woman' was given a name confirms what the sin was.

Adam's instructions:
Gen 2:17
But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat
of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. (KJV)
Eve's instructions:
Gen 3:3
But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God
hath said, Ye shall not eat of it,
neither shall ye touch it
, lest ye die. (KJV)
This word "Touch" in (Eve's) (Woman, she was never given the name Eve until after God pronounced sentence on her) instructions is
'naga'
Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.

The serpent is Satan! It is not a snake it is Satan. The same serpent mentioned throughout the Bible.
Notice the Woman's instructions with the Hebrew Lexicon with Strong's Concordance.
Gen 3:3 But of the fruitH4480 H6529 of the treeH6086 whichH834 is in the midstH8432 of the garden,H1588 GodH430 hath said,H559 Ye shall notH3808 eatH398 ofH4480 it, neitherH3808 shall ye touchH5060 it, lestH6435 ye die.H4191
H5060
נָגַע
nâga‛
naw-gah'
A primitive root; properly to touch, that is, lay the hand upon (for any purpose; euphemistically, to lie with a woman); by implication to reach (figuratively to arrive, acquire); violently, to strike (punish, defeat, destroy, etc.): - beat, (X be able to) bring (down), cast, come (nigh), draw near (nigh), get up, happen, join, near, plague, reach (up), smite, strike, touch.
God did not tell Adam the Man not to touch it!
There is no Eve!
God called their name Adam. They were 'both' made from red clay, and the name Adam means clay.
Gen 2:21 And the LORDH3068 GodH430 caused a deep sleepH8639 to fallH5307 uponH5921 Adam,H121 and he slept:H3462 and he tookH3947 oneH259 of his ribs,H4480 H6763 and closed upH5462 the fleshH1320 insteadH8478 thereof;
H120
אָדָם
'âdâm
aw-dawm'
From H119; ruddy, that is, a human being (an individual or the species, mankind, etc.): - X another, + hypocrite, + common sort, X low, man (mean, of low degree), person.
This is where God 'cloned' Adam the Woman from Adam, the Man.
Gen 2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.
Gen 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
Before we go any further in this study notice God took the rib from the Man's side. A Woman is created equal! She does not belong in front of the Man, she does not belong behind the Man, she belongs right by his side. The Woman was created equal!
Also notice she does not have a name, Adam, the Man, said, "[T]his is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: 'she shall be 'called Woman', because 'she' was taken out of Man."
The Woman did not have a name yet!
Gen 5:2 Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and 'called their name Adam', in the day when they were created.
The Woman did not have a name 'yet'!
When the serpent, Satan spoke to the 'Woman' the Woman did not have a name!
Gen 3:4 And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

Hmmmm,lets see whats the reason for all of this the answer has always been "SIN AGAINST GOD'S WORD" When he said thou shall not eat of this fruit in this tree or you will surely die :eek:Well guess what Eve & Adam did and they were in total rebellion because they ate of this tree. SIN was born to haunt us for the rest of our lives :devilish: That has been mans big SIN Rebellion and GOD has always made a way to escape ,but man will never learn and choose the opposite :(

Hmmmm,lets see whats the reason for all of this the answer has always been "SIN AGAINST GOD'S WORD" When he said thou shall not eat of this fruit in this tree or you will surely die :eek:Well guess what Eve & Adam did and they were in total rebellion because they ate of this tree. SIN was born to haunt us for the rest of our lives :devilish: That has been mans big SIN Rebellion and GOD has always made a way to escape ,but man will never learn and choose the opposite :(
2Ti_3:16 All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
1Co_13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.
To get the meaning of this scripture one has to take it to the Greek.

1Co 13:12 ForG1063 nowG737 we seeG991 throughG1223 a glass,G2072 darkly;G1722 G135 butG1161 thenG5119 faceG4383 toG4314 face:G4383 nowG737 I knowG1097 inG1537 part;G3313 butG1161 thenG5119 shall I knowG1921 even asG2531 alsoG2532 I am known.G1921
G2072
ἔσοπτρον
esoptron
es'-op-tron
From G1519 and a presumed derivative of G3700; a mirror (for looking into): - glass. Compare G2734. As one can see Apostle Paul, the expositor to the epistle wrote to the Church in Corinth, Greece, a real place, real people the year was 57 A.D., the scripture is saying, "[A]ll scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: And, read with "[F]or now we see through a mirror". Most Preachers twist this to make it say what they want it to say. It is saying, The Word is for 'profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, and when 'you' read The Word it is a 'mirror' for you to see your mistakes, and The Word is to lead you, and guide you. Therefore, to answer your question "[H]mmmmm,lets (sic) see whats the reason for all of this the answer has always been "SIN AGAINST GOD'S WORD' When he said thou shall not eat of this fruit." What was that fruit? And, you go on to say, "[W]ell guess what Eve & Adam did and they were in total rebellion."
Well guess what Eve did not do anything! Eve did not exist at that time.
Gen 3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.
If you had been following this you would have seen where I was placing much emphasis on the fact no one called the Woman Eve, until after the sin in the garden. What was the sin?
The fact that Adam called his wife's name Eve: because she was the mother of all living. Have you got the picture yet?
Have you got the picture yet?