Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Original T2

I have the t2+ I think the only difference between it and the original was the boost mode. The t2 is a great machine!

Not sure about the T2 but the original first version F 75 was the deepest of all the versions. I had a original T2 before going to the F 75 and I recall it was a deep detector and I had been swinging CZ's up to then and they weren't any slouch depth wise either, so I was accustomed to digging deep holes and knew what a true 9" depth was. Great detector. HH jim tn

I bought one of the original special edition ones. I could have updated it to DST but didn't. I'm not sure how a person can tell if one has been updated. I have heard the updated ones were quieter but not as deep but I have no idea if this is correct. Mine is very "sparky" but I love it anyway. I doubt you can go wrong no matter which you decide on but I don't think I would trade mine for any other. Like the old SNL saying, my T2 "ben berry berry good to me."

My first T2 was the V6 version and I loved that machine,used it for years, sold it a couple yrs ago thinking my health wouldn't let me keep on hunting. Well I'm trying to detect again and bought a new T2 SE LTD and can say I really liked the V6 green machine better. Now i'm back to using my CZ's as they are still to "me" the best machine out there..