Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ORX doing just fine.

kaolinwasher

I have been working an early site for Minnesota, 1880,s and was on my 3rd time out , Having previously found a lot of very old shot shells and brass things, and some cut nails which told me the site is old. so back on my 3rd time at this site i finally found two Indian head cents, about 2ft away from each other but only 4" deep so i was happy about that , also found parts of the old wash board. can you imagine how strong Mom would have gotten scrubbing clothes,on that every week, talk about burning calories. was she over weight? I don't think so . that was a day when 95% of people where farmers. well I am hoping for silver on this site, but i know they did not have a lot of money so we will see. by the way i was using coin deep 90 gain and 10.5khz 2 sweep speed doing very well

Attachments

• 20210826_092345 (2).jpg
    20210826_092345 (2).jpg
    613.3 KB · Views: 88
  • 20210826_094930 (2).jpg
    20210826_094930 (2).jpg
    469.9 KB · Views: 88
Thats it " it could have a seated coin, and I have alot more to go thrue,

Finding a n old coin even if its an Indian Head penny is enough to keep you motivated as you wade thru the trash.......................................have fun...
There is no truer statement.

Reactivity set at 2. (sweep speed)

yes on the ORX you have the ability to set the sweep speed from 1to 3 on the ORX 3 being the fastest which helps find those targets close to iron. you lose an inch of depth if its fast and gaine an inch of its slow