Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Orx headphones

rebel pride

This might have been asked already but is there any wireless headphones that can be used with the orx other than ones that come with it.

Yes and a forum sponsor Andy Sabish carries them here's his website...
http://www.treasurehuntingoutfitters.com/

You are talking about the Deteknix Headphones that accept the WS4 module? Has anyone announced OFFICIAL compatibility with the ORX, because I haven't seem anyone saying "compatible with ORX and Deus."

I guess I'll email and ask.

-CS

The Deteknix/Quest headphones for the Deus will work with the ORX. So does the horseshoe shaped adapter that comes with the Deus for use with other wired headphones. You put the Orx volume control module on the Deteknix/Quest headphones or the adapter the same way as the Deus. I have the adapter for my Orx. It works great.

Jeff

Thanks. I have had the headphones on my wishlist of things to get. I guess I can move them to the top. I don't mind the way the headphones for the ORX sound, but they really hurt my ears after about an hour.

CS

I use the Deteknix headphones with my ORX and they fit very nice and have excellent audio.

I have a set of quantums for sale they were used only a few times with my Deus like new great sound to

I just wanted to follow up. I ordered the Deteknix/Quest headphones from that take the WS4 from Treasure Hunting Outfitters and they arrived this weekend. The headphones are very nice and comfortable and I can positively confirm they do work with the ORX wireless headphone module.

Thanks everyone for your input!

CS

No problem. They're awesome headphones.

I ordered the Sennheiser 1/8 male to 1/4 female stereo adapter cable, $10, to try on my Garrett MS-3 wireless headphone/transmitter setup.

HanoverDigger said:
I ordered the Sennheiser 1/8 male to 1/4 female stereo adapter cable, $10, to try on my Garrett MS-3 wireless headphone/transmitter setup.
Fedex dropped it off today. Hooked it up and works great! Even the Garrett PP pairs right up...no problem. I like it!

Sorry they will not work.