Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

orx in parks sports fields etc.

jimmy clark

Ive seen several post where people or saying the orx is weak in trashy nonferris sites, looking for gold an silver jewelry. Some say because of lack of number of tones. I have posted this before but would like some more input in case I decide to buy one. if I should buy a orx I would get the 9/5 hf coil.

The main issue I have is the dang bottle caps.. .. Very light and fast .. I swing the XP DEUS / ORX then grab the Equinox .. Dang that Equinox is heavy compared to the XP's
It is almost dig it all detector that mid tone range is wide / large

If hunting in coin fast switch over to coin deep on a suspected bottle cap. Foil tends to sound broken up. I only dig around he nickel "40s" and anything over 90 when cherry picking. Ive hunted old silver parks with my ETrac for years. Now im more looking for jewelry or pickers on clams.