Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Orx or deus I

jimmy clark

I use an orx. I don't relic hunt or salt water beach hunt. I mostly hunt sports fields, parks, an old house places. my question is would I really gain that much if I bought a deus I module? my feelings or that I wouldn't.

I had a blast with my ORX when I had one. I compared the same target in ground with both the deus and orx using the same coil operating at the same frequency and both units sounded off on the target.

If you want to adjust the tones or tone breaks and customize programs then you may like the deus.

If you want to turn a machine on and adjust sensitivity or try a different frequency get the ORX.

It is a fun unit.

Oh and I personally liked the 9" Round White HF coil better than the black 9" round coil.

Do not worry because the 31khz freq punches plenty deep too on coins.

If you look here in the classifieds there is a pre owned xp deus for sale at a good price.
I would only by the deus module if I should ever get one. When I got my orx I bought used, an the H.F. olip. coil came with it. I like it but would like to have the round 9 inch coil also. ive thought about seeing if someone might trade a round h.f. for my coil. I also was wondering if the x35 coil using the 17 kh would be as good as the 15kh on my coil.