Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ORX question

As far as I know the only update was due to the wireless headphones that would not stay paired on some of the ORX remotes. The update took care of that.

People were having to pair their headphones each time they used them. With the update the headphones will connect each time when turned on.

Tim-----Thank you for your response & your answer to my question is exactly why I made this post.----I am having trouble with my headphones staying paired on my ORX and when they become "unpaired"--it is almost impossible to get them paired again.---I was on a hunt yesterday & that happened & I never did get them paired again before I came home.----I am going to try & pair them yet again today---but---this is nonsense this happening.---Do you (or anyone) have info on how to do this update you mention?-----Thanks--------Del
bigtim1973 said:
As far as I know the only update was due to the wireless headphones that would not stay paired on some of the ORX remotes. The update took care of that.

People were having to pair their headphones each time they used them. With the update the headphones will connect each time when turned on.

Well from what I understand you just make sure you have all the batteries charged on each component remote coil and head phones then go to the xp website download the update and follow the prompts and follow the on screen info. You must use the single cord to the USB and not the 3 in one charging cord. Gary the Skill School teacher has an update deus video up on YouTube and I would guess it would be very similar

I worked with it today & got it paired.---Shut the detector & h.p.'s down several times and the h.p.'s stayed paired.-----Soooo, I'm going to wait & see if there is further problems in this regard before I pursue it any further.

I got my brand ne ORX the first of June and never could get them paired. I like 'simple' and I am not, in any way, a fan of computers or similar things like pairing, downloading, updating, fixing glitches, etc. etc. They just didn't work right, and by that I mean they just wouldn't work. Period..:ranting:

I also had a cosmetic glitch, and since I couldn't get my back-phone headphones to pair, I didn't even waster my time with the MI-6 to try and pair them up. I contacted metaldetector.com and spoke with Michael Got a RA number and sent everything in with an explanation. Yes, I had to send it all in, but I needed it fixed. They were extremely quick, took care of everything, and had it back to me with everything working properly and all paired up.:clapping:

The problem? The back-phones were some of the original glitchy versions.. The fix?? They were replaced with a different new set of newer back-phones, which they then paired, and everything has been working terrific!:thumbup:

Great company and XP technical support, speedy fix-and-return, and I am enjoying every minute out hunting with the XP ORX.

Monte