Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Orx Tone update???

wyohunter99

Anyone hear any rumors about a tone update for the ORX? I think it would be great to have a few more options like 5 tones and full tones. Come on XP! lol Who’s with me????

Add Iron Volume.

However, by the way they designed the Discrimination adjustment that also functions as a Tone Break, it might not work all that well. So, IF it can be added WITHOUT MESSING UP WHAT IS ALREADY A GREAT DTECTORS, then they might consider it.

Otherwise, I am more than satisfied with what the ORX offers as it has excellent performance. If it didn't, I wouldn't own two of them.

Monte

[size=small]And I personally don't care for more than the 3-Tones in Coin programs, either.[/size]

No ORX updates are planned at the moment according to France.

wyohunter99 said:
gwsears said:
If XP updated an ORX to a Deus we would all be happy?
How would adding a few tone options make the ORX into a Deus?

If you think about it, it's not good business practice to update your economy model to equal your top
of the line detector capabilities without equalizing the price.
Sounds like you expect XP to update your ORX to a Deus, a little bit at the time.?
You want the updates, buy the Deus!

:crazy:

g

Totally agree about the Iron Volume feature which I really find helpful except it is way too loud. Even just a high or low volume level adjustment would be a big improvement. I need to use iron volume everywhere I gold prospect and relic hunt using the gold modes. It doesn't bother me so much when I'm using Coin Fast and Coin Deep.

Jeff