Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ORX?

for gold hunters but being touted for coin hunters ..but some reliable feedback on finds is awaited .xp must be desperate for sales imo

Excellent video by Gary B.

For those who cant afford a full Deus it will serve a purpose.

Happy Hunting,

Jerry.

Thanks Jerry

Indeed. Well done Gary. I am very intruiged. Seems a lot less intimidating. Is there a price for such equipment?

£799 in the UK that includes WSA headphones.
It will be available in the USA very soon.
Looking forward to your feedback guys.

Gary, how do the Deus and ORX compare in depth with the 9” round HF coil?

Thanks,

El

Coin fast = Deus Fast
Coin deep = Deus Deep
I have found no changes in depth or performance

I wonder how it would do in typical city parks littered with can slaw, pull tabs, crown caps and aluminum twist off caps? Iron is the least of my worries in places I hunt.

Thanks,

Dan

XP screwed up as the headphones are not compatible with the deus .. i have the deus control box so i dont need another control system in the WS4 phones and theyre cheaper so i will stick with the deteknix wifi phones

I for one have been looking for a lighter, smarter, all terrain machine. Parks, beach type hunting. Without having to go back to school in order to understand all the ins and outs of operation. At early sight, the ORX seems to answer my needs. So gonna seriously give this one a hard look.
The Gary B video was very helpful to me and quite understandable. Guys I hunt with are leaning toward the light weight machines. Don't have major shoulder problems right now and don't want any. Looks like one of my old trusted machines might be going up for trade.

Dancer said:
I for one have been looking for a lighter, smarter, all terrain machine. Parks, beach type hunting. Without having to go back to school in order to understand all the ins and outs of operation. At early sight, the ORX seems to answer my needs. So gonna seriously give this one a hard look.
The Gary B video was very helpful to me and quite understandable. Guys I hunt with are leaning toward the light weight machines. Don't have major shoulder problems right now and don't want any. Looks like one of my old trusted machines might be going up for trade.
you'll love the Deus I have bad tennis elbow from years of fishing the Deus and new Nox are just what I needed