Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our Finds from our Tybee Island Beach trip

Confetrit

Here is a pic. of our finds from our Tybee Island beach trip. Be kind now, as my wife and I are newbies at beach hunting. My wife was using her new Minelab Equinox 600, and I, my trusty ole' Minelab Safari. While we didn't find a treasure chest full, we did manage a few saves. We had a great time and was able to have all our family together. The man's Tungsten ring was my best find, while my wife found two rings, the Nike ring being an eyeball find from a washout area. She spotted the ring under about 4 inches of water, stuck in the side wall of the wash area.
Top Row: junker earring, Man's Tungsten ring ( this is heavy and stamped Tungsten Canada), Small heart charm, Small junker ring
Plated necklace w/small stone, (stamped S.Steel, Small lockett necklace w/pictures inside of lockett.

My wife found the small ladies ring (no stamp) possibly Stainless, and the kids Nike ring (eyeball find), and a small junker piece.
7 Quarters, oldest 1967 and 1979, 10 Dimes, 2 Nickels, and 22 Pennies, for a total of $ 3.07.
We need to get a rock tumbler to help clean some of these coins. We have quite a few that we need to run through. I know this is Nothing compared to what you veteran beach hunters find, but we still had fun at it. Thanks for looking. IMG_20220814_180705.jpg
IMG_20220814_180640.jpg
IMG_20220814_180705.jpg
IMG_20220814_180705.jpg

Family and fun, an all out good time!!