Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our finished boat.

Nauti

Our new boat "Solaris Ark" is now on the water....here are a few pics if anyone is interested.The bird is Gonzo our Jenday conure......one of God's noisiest and messiest creations.......we thank him for her though as she is a special part of our family.:thumbup:

Omg that is awesome Greg.......i love models myself but i haven't got that level of skill....you are truly blessed.

Do you have a full length pic of the side of it?

WOW--Congrats Neil--That is some nice boat & ARK is a good name for it! Hey Bill, I like the bird, too! Beautiful colorful feathers! NEIL--Your home away from home or are you going to keep travelling (sailing) the year round? You are blessed & hope life continues on the blissful kind! :angel: Ma

Thanks everyone.
Hi Ma,we do feel blessed now as we have managed to move away from a lot of the problems of society and into a place where everybody seems to have the same goal........live simpler more peaceful lives.
We have a permanent mooring in a marina so we have a base but we intend to take the boat out regularly when the good weather kicks in.Ultimately we are going to do our best to retire early and set off to explore the canal network,thats the dream anyway.....God willing it will happen.:angel:

n/t

It will, Neil, just keep on planning & living on the bright & happy side of life & trust in our Lord Jesus Christ & it will happen according to His will & plans for your life & family's & for serving Him! Amen! :angel: Ma