Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Our prayers and thoughts are with Wayne and his family.

DOC

Wayne was just a fantastic guy. The driving force behind Outdoor Outfitters, Wayne was always willing to give me a helping hand, if I needed a special part or a machine, Wayne always was there for me.

I am shocked and totally speechless by his passing.

BUT I know in every fiber of my being that Wayne is happy in that big hunting ground in the sky. I am sure his biggest regret is that he will not be there for his children as they grow up. But unfortunately, we do not get to make those choices, someone much wiser than us, decides when it is our time to go home.

It doesn't make sense to us mere mortals why someone is called long before what seems to be their time. But we just have to rely on our faith that there is a grand plan. After all unless we rely on faith, what is there?

God Bless the Otto family!

DOC

Hello Doc,

As I sat at my computer tonight posting about the passing of one of our local nugget hunting buddies (Stan The Man) my sister calls me from Wisconsin to tell me about one of her club members passing (Wayne Otto)and she has to do a write up for their Club Newsletter about Wayne .

May God Bless these Men and their Families.