Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out a hunting.....

BerntOut

Been getting out in the cooler California weather for a few short hunts. Winter has hit hard and today it got down to 40ish with a low tonight of 31! :rolleyes:

Found a few goodies with the Deus over several neighborhood yard hunts mostly close to the house....darn convenient. On Sunday I dug a rare Barber Dime at 5"....1903-S. I am enjoying this machine and am still playing around with the settings. It seems to locate targets better with low TX and Reactivity, Silencer at -1,GB, Disc and Sens set according to the site.

Wow, that's a good haul of silver this late in the year--congrats, and congrats on that dime. Thanks for the details on your settings. Good luck in 2015!

Good Hunt,like the coins,love the silver.Its been a good year with the Deus and looking forward to the next.Happy New Year Everyone

[size=medium][/size]Nice batch of finds, BerntOut. Your 1903 S dime looks to be in very nice shape. Congrats. You seem to be doing well with the Deus.

I have to agree with you on the temps making things a bit uncomfortable. I noticed it has made the single digits in the Tahoe area the last few days. That ought to freeze the gound up rock hard.
I ordered a XP Deus with the WS5 headphones a few days ago and was hoping to take it out for a test run. I guess I'll have to find a warmer area.

Come on down to Frenso. I got a few pocket sites we could work close to the house! Bring the Deus along with you too!

[Fresno....dont say that...you will have me driving again..........

quote=BerntOut]
Come on down to Frenso. I got a few pocket sites we could work close to the house! Bring the Deus along with you too![/quote]

Nice haul. I expect to see several gold coins hit next year in California. The deus is hatching like rabbits. With the speed of the detector and the added 11" coil a lot of real estate will be covered with high efficiency. Happy New Year.

You are always welcome down here in Fresno Steve. Got a cozy room for you and your missus if needed...gotta love the train though!