Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out Popped a Ring

XP-Man

I'm not a new member I want to change my name and so I just started a new account. I came from a etrac into a Deus and had it for a week so far.

First I hunted a yard I had access to and tried some new settings some members suggested and started to dig deeper signals since it was not a trashy yard.

Ended up 2 silvers a few wheats and some goodies.
y2yjatyg.jpg

Next I wanted to take my new machine to a fairground from the 1800s but it was closed because they are setting up for the fair this week. I cant wait till it is over so i can try out the speed of the deus there. Earlier this summer i found a 1892 Barber Dime only 4 inches. Very Very heavy trash littered with tabs everywhere. So plan B was to hit a Park near where I was.

I was there for about a hour and a few clad coins then this ring pops out and at first i thought it was junk but took it home and cleaned it up and its marked 10k GF & Ster.

Looking into looks like kts a 10k gold filled silver ring.

I still love it. So far a week under the belt with the deus and loving it a little more everyday
mabevezy.jpg
tade2uta.jpg
ma5e4u7u.jpg
5aja6yqe.jpg
une3a8a7.jpg

the i went back to the car and looked at my legs and almost crapped myself. I thought I had a huge rash but it was just berries i must have been crushing lol.

6erage3y.jpg

That is a nice looking ring. We are all looking for 14k or better, but my favorite ring in my collection is a beautiful 925 silver that fits me just right. Sometimes it's not just the monetary value, but the memory of the find that is the real treasure.

That is a very pretty ring. Nice find even if is is gold plate over sterling. Its still a nice find. Those two silver dimes would make any day good in my book. congratulations.