Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out to the old school again this morning!

garthbfan

I went out this morning and hit the old school. Not as good as some of my past hunts but I will take what I can get. My best finds were a 1941 nickel and what I think is a Red Cross pin. Maybe from a blood drive many years ago. The school closed it's doors in 1962 so I am thinking it pre dates that. If you have any thoughts on this piece I would love to hear about it. Also got 1 dime and what I think is a penny. Gonna try and hook up a electrolysis bath and see what happens. Thanks for looking!!

School closed in 62 should be silver there .
Keep at it you'll eventually fnd some there .

Thank you to all for the kind words. Yeah the Red Cross pin is my Fav. :thumbup: