Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out today with the AT PRO and Neil Storm coil finds nice silver and a strange button!

Strobing_NYC

So hunting a 1912 home site, found some nice silver and a cool flat button with NBC on the front. I am guessing it's the NBC we all know but from the early 1900's if anyone has more info on the button that's very cool please share as I can not find anything online!
Also I keep finding Canadian coins and I mean lots does anyone else think that's a little strange? I am hunting the Newburg NY area near west point military academy.

highball said:
Nice finds, how deep are you finding these.
The silver ranged between 4-9 inches in DRY ground. The Neil coil does add some depth to the AT Pro. The NBC button was about 10 inches down and again in super dry soil. Ground Balance in thise part of the woods is normally around 84-89 so we have a bunch of minerals in the soil up here (Hudson Vally NY)

Congrats on some nice finds!

I have fallen in love again with the AT Pro after getting the Neil Storm coil... It really does add depth and sniffs out anything conductive! Today i found a shot .22 bullet about 6 inches down I am finding more items now than with the stock coil, however each coil has its pace. For city/town parks i still use the stock coil and want to get the Neil Sharpshooter next for the sites that are covered in old nails and for relic hunting the Neil "BIG" will be on the list as well, different coils work in different area's for different things :)
Thanks for looking