Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

out with the c$

michael NY

I dug this Sterling Silver pin and wheatie couple of clad quarters, dimes, dateless nickle. Stock 8" coil the ground was really good wet.

thanks we got plenty of rain i cant wait to get back there this park is HUGE. First time I was there i dug a Large Cent with the C$. how is the machine working for you Joseph?

Hello Michael
This is the 3rd C$ I have owned..always got pulled to the newer better detector..couple I still have lol..if a person takes the time to learn this machine it can really impress....over the years I have hunted a number of old house sites with high end detectors that would pull good finds...and go back with the C$ to the same site and pull more good finds ...thinking how did I miss that..I have a big test garden that's going on 20 + years old ..ground is pretty bad 3-4 bar dirt...with minnies,qtr,wheats,buttons buried at depths of 6-12 inches.. And the C$/8"coil will hit all targets with + numbers/ solid tones all of the time...and 80% on deepest targets with the + numbers having a wider bounce and tone shift at times...I think it's lower 6-7 frequency plays a big part on its unique abilities...
Another top end machine (13 frequency) I have has to be run in mono tone and sensitivity cranked up to get these results...so yes the C$ is a real good machine once learned.....hh. joe

I have owned 4 of them over the years and 3 at one time. I have hunted with the C$ now for better than 10 years. Great find for sure.