Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Out with the old and in with the new

Trance

I have read so many positives on the Equinox and really wanted to give it a shot so ordered one a couple of weeks ago. Put my favorite detector up for sale yesterday to cover the expense of the new one and sold it this morning. About an hour after it sold received an email saying the Equinox came in and is being shipped out this afternoon. Just had back surgery a week ago and can’t pick up anything over 5 pounds so with the Equinox only being 3 pounds I guess I can at least play around in the yard with it until the doctor gives me the thumbs up. Can’t wait to give it a try.

You must have got the 600 to get it that quickly....I don't think you will be disappointed. My son has the 800 and I am thinking about selling my beloved White's Eagle II to get a 600 myself. He found a square cut diamond in the low tide surf line last night 12" down, the only metal on it were the prongs that hold the diamond, appears to be an ear ring missing the post. Can't tell if it's a CZ or real, will be finding that out tonight. I was amazed the Equinox went off on that little thing in wet highly mineralized sand, holly cow is all I can say.

I went with the 800 and gave up my V3I. I really enjoyed the V3I but wanted something a little lighter and waterproof. I’m in Colorado so don’t really have the beaches but I do have a few places in mind that I will be able try it out in the water. Good luck on the earring. Hope it’s real.

You got an 800 in a couple weeks....sweet! I'm a mountain biker, would love to live in CO, maybe when I retire. Thanks for the good luck wish BTW, I doubt it's real just too big but if it is could have some serious value.

'You and Tiger Woods...back surgery...he's playing in The Master's today so you can take that as inspiration!"

Do not over do the lifting etc until the Md gives permission. Had back surgery some 25 years ago and recovery was longer than i expected. But the first thing i remember after coming out of the anesthesia was that I was not hurting.

I’m doing my best to follow the doctor’s orders to the T. It’s been a week and was able to get in 3 twenty minute walks today and my back is so stiff I can barely move. You’re right about the pain. I was in extreme pain before the surgery and when I woke up it was gone. Can’t wait to get through recovery and put the Equinox to the test.

Three weeks after back surgery i walked 1/4 mile and then it took me 30 some minutes to struggle home. You are doing outstanding. You and that Nox are going to be digging holes in a relatively short period of time.

Had my two week follow up appointment today and the equinox 800 showed up when I got home. Four more weeks of no bending or twisting so I guess I get to stare at my new detector for the next month until I start physical therapy. Maybe I'll detect with it and tell my kids they can keep whatever we find as long as they dig it?