Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

outer banks of nc

Hey-I just heard that the corp of engineers has moved in doing some dredging and that metal detecting is outlawed
for the area from Corona beach on Southward -Is there any truth to this or can you still detech down to Oregon Inlet-
Thanks for any comments-

different sections of beach were closed and the locals had signs up protesting the closures. cant tell you wich sections but we traveled from kittyhawk to the hatteress lighthouse.
chuck.

Hey Guys:

Just read an article recently about the US Government giving the Army Corps of Engineers the rights and powers to all US waterways that are controlled by tidal actions . I don't know if this bill passed . The article went on to say that it may cause concern to water detectorists . If I find the article again, I will post the URL or give what info that I can find .

Intruder

Hey folks, thought you all may be interested in this one. reads like something we "all" should take action on ????
----- Original Message -----
Subject: This will be of interest if you enjoy WATER HUNTING or PROSPECTING DREDGING????

Do you enjoy WATER HUNTING or PROSPECTING DREDGING????

Land Rights Network

American Land Rights Association

PO Box 400