Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Outlaw Finds Gold

Since last summer when I got the outlaw I used it mostly for relic hunting. Since it doesn't have a screen I don't get talked out of digging cool relics. Anyway, wednesday I took the outlaw to a park spot along a stream and it found some gold. 10K 11g.
PC010009-001.jpg

I like seeing the gold . im in a gold drought and these pics keep me motivated. Way to go.

Nice going on the gold ring! :cheers: Finding silver coins is nice, but finding gold rings is way better. The Outlaw is super hot on nickels and gold rings.

tabman

Pretty ring,

is it a class ring?

the outlaw is king at finding meat & potato gold rings I knew it . and is not bad on silver . MAN"" 11 grams total of which 4.4 is gold @ 42.00 per gram=184.00 in gold not bad.

Glad you didn't have a screen to talk you out of digging that one ! Nice going !
Sometimes simpler is better. Good hunting to you ! Gene

yep I bet a screen would have said 22 the number of a pull tab, and you would have walked on by

Nice job Happy camper. That is a nice big ring, Did you find it in the water, on the bank or higher up?

kaolinwasher said:
yep I bet a screen would have said 22 the number of a pull tab, and you would have walked on by

Kaolinwasher hit the nail right on the head with that one. Like Gene said simplier is better a lot of times.

If you want to know what the lovely sounding beep is, your gonna just have to dig and see.

Congrats Happycamper!