Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Outlaw retune button video uploaded on utube

SpiritRelic

I did a quick phone video using my phone.Demonstrating the retune button.Now that i know i can do videos i can take you guy's on a relic hunt with me.Go to utube,type in outlaw retune button.Maybe i will make a tejon vid or a golden vid. :-D Oh,can someone please post the link,thanks.And be prepared to go to some wild places! Stay tuned to SpiritRelic TV.

SpiritRelic Tv.....I like it..Discovery will be calling soon to do a special about detectorists digging relics that are possesed. Like when Greg Brady goes to Hawaii....Lol

Idxpro said:
SpiritRelic Tv.....I like it..Discovery will be calling soon to do a special about detectorists digging relics that are possesed. Like when Greg Brady goes to Hawaii....Lol
Well,i hear you got something going.I think this detector will serve you well.And it will fit in a small bookbag for those long walks to the cellar holes.I carry mine on a bicycle.It is nice to have a lightweight powerful detector.I hope you take to the detector idx and stay in the Tesoro family.:-D

Nice Job Spirit!! I learned something from your video I never gave much thought. If in non motion and I detune then switch to disc and later switch back to no motion it is still in detune mode!! This absolutely answers some of my questions and i thank you! Sometimes i'd switch to no motion and wonder why I had no threshhold anymore and almost sounded like disc mode at times. Nicely done Spirit!! Hey Tesoro, watch the video and revise your manual!!!!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq8t8d4jGSM&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]I can't seem to transfer a link here with a android phone?How do you paste the link such a a utube video?I know you are supposed to copy the url.When i do this with the phone i don't know were it goes?Do you use the findmall tool bar somehow?

Yes...the last icon looks like a movie strip.....click on it and copy the link in the window that pops up

Thanks for the video, pretty cool for pin pointing and getting it close.