Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Outlawr Relic hunt 5-3-13

GunnarMN

This outlawr is a great relic machine, 1st time i have had it in the woods, itsl light as a stick and gets between the sticks and in the no motion homes in on the targets, very much liking this machine,, the Ox bow has flooded keeping me out of the other side i found a token at last year [video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1maEH-tekiY[/video] hear i figured the arrow was in the grand but was up in a tree, it was really wedged in the tree a fun hunt

LOL your funny bro. You carry many things with you metal detecting including but not limited to: chainsaws lol You are the most prepared individual I have ever met. Sounds like you are in a good area with much activity. What other detector(s) have you used in the area as you seemed very surprised you were finding stuff. That leg trap is a real cool find! I hope you clean it up and preserve it. Hope you can get back to the area and make another video.

Jim I have used the musky, the SOV GT but they had big coils and could not swing against the many branches, this is whear the outlaw ,is so cool it gets deep ,in no motion and the small 7" coal can really gt in between the sticks, jim you only saw part of the tools i bring with . the storage bin is packed full of hammers ,wedges,stakes traps trowls ect but i try to keep it to a minimum when detecting the wood

CAN'T DO JOB RIGHT WITHOUT RIGHT TOOLS

Yes, I have seen the "storage bin" lol I guess I should ask, "what don't you bring?" lol Sounds like you have a nice little keeper of a machine. Look forward to your next expedition.

GunnarMN said:
Jim I have used the musky, the SOV GT but they had big coils and could not swing against the many branches, this is whear the outlaw ,is so cool it gets deep ,in no motion and the small 7" coal can really gt in between the sticks, jim you only saw part of the tools i bring with . the storage bin is packed full of hammers ,wedges,stakes traps trowls ect but i try to keep it to a minimum when detecting the wood