Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Outstanding Customer Service

Tom Slick

I had a first release Racer coil that I've been using lately knowing full well that it would have an issue due to the brittle plastic that was used when it was manufactured. Makro realized there was a problem with those first coils and quickly resolved the issue by using a different plastic mixture and redesigning the coil, but that's old news. The new news is that my coil tab broke so I notified Makro and they immediately sent me new coil as a replacement. That's outstanding service IMHO! With that kind of service, how could I not order the Impact. I hope it arrives soon.:clapping:

They definitely have a good track record of fixing issues related to their products construction and function.
Top notch in my book!!

I remember another company a while ago trying to fix their leaky coils by getting their customers to send them in and they simply put a bead of silicon around the joint - lol

No wonder Nokta/Makro are thriving :smoke:

Makro is top notch for sure. I had both of my coils stock and OOR with overload problem. They took care of both no questions ask. Great company

Tom, who did you contact for the warranty on your coil? I have the same problem on my 5.5 x 10 that is just over a year old, both coil ears completely broke off yesterday. Thanks, Bill

Address your email to Dilek and try this address :info@makrodetector.com

My 7x11" coil is doing the overload sound +70
turn down to +69 no sound ... but .. will not detect a target

I sent emails to Volkan and Dilek just not getting any results
I have sent serial numbers and a short video

KindManTall said:
My 7x11" coil is doing the overload sound +70
turn down to +69 no sound ... but .. will not detect a target

I sent emails to Volkan and Dilek just not getting any results
I have sent serial numbers and a short video

Hello.
Your last email was in our trash folder for some reason.
I responded to your emails today. Sorry for the delay...

Volkan and Dilek Replaced my my coil ,, Stuck on overload sound..

It is in the mail all the way from Turkey

Thank You
Leslie