Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Overload error in anfibio multi

alamgir.pakasia

Kindly help me to resolve this issue,
I have anfibio multi metal detector using since 2020,,suddenly it has started giving overload error and beeping continuously everywhere even without any target,,, only in beach mode it is ok,,, and if i reduce gain under 40 then it's work,, before it was working even in 99gain,,kindly help me to resolve this issue

Where did you buy the detector? It's still under warranty.

I bought it in UAE,, no warranty now,, but it's work for one hour fine after that overload error but whrn i reduce gain to 69 it works fine

Have you tried updating the software?

There may be some solutions for the problems you mentioned.

First rule out that you have a mobile phone nearby that is defective. They can emit a lot of electromagnetic radiation. You have happened to me. Second, look for sand between the coil and the coil cover. If doing that, the problem continues, try a reset before updating.

NOTE: Certain settings are mode specific and thus cannot be selected in other modes.
GAIN
Gain is the depth setting of the device. It is also used to eliminate the ambient electromagnetic signals from the surrounding environment and noise signals transmitted from ground.
NOTE: To obtain maximum depth performance, to eliminate the noise caused by electromagnetic interference, try shifting the frequency first.

Frequency shift is done with the FQ. SHIFT option. In the Anfibio Multi, when the frequency shifting is not sufficient for eliminating noise, you can also change the operating frequency (5kHz/14kHz/20kHz) of the device.
GAIN setting range is 01-99 and pre-defined for each mode. All modes start at default settings. They can be manually modified when necessary. Gain adjustment applies to the selected mode; the modified setting does not affect the gain setting of the other modes.
NOTE: If the ground is highly mineralized causing the device to overload, decrease the GAIN until the ”Overload” message disappears from the screen.

Gain in General Search Modes (GEN and GEN Delta)
In the GEN modes, GAIN setting causes an increase or decrease in the popping sounds and false signals. GAIN setting is a personal preference. However, It is important to set the GAIN setting to the highest level possible where no major popping sounds are heard to avoid missing smaller and deeper targets. For example; if the noise level is suitable for searching and is the same at gain levels 40 and 70, then 70 should be preferred. Using the factory default levels will be a good starting point until you get familiar and experienced with the device.

If you have the manual to read this part, it may help. Try to change frequency and check if the overload continues

FALSE SIGNS AND THEIR REASONS
Sometimes the equipment can produce signals that are similar to those produced by an object even though there is no
a metal object present. There are several reasons for the false signals emitted by the equipment. The best
common are mineralization of the soil or rocks with high mineral content, electromagnetic signals
surrounding areas, operation of another nearby detector, rusted or corroded iron or sheet on the ground,
threshold sound or gain values set too high Surrounding electromagnetic signals can be eliminated by reducing the gain (GAIN). If other
detector is operating nearby, you can try to change the frequency or search at a distance
where interference will not occur. If this does not improve the situation, on the Amphibian Multi, you can try
change the operating frequency (5kHz / 14kHz / 20kHz) of the device. For the mineralization of
soil or rocks with high mineral content, and the gain and threshold sound set too high,
read related sections.