Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Overlooked children's play area at a park formed in the early 1900's.

That makes clear sense now, thanks Jim!! Had to be a merry go round and teeter totters then too??? I know, anyone under 40 just went “a what and a whaaat?” 😂😂😂

It’s pretty darn thick with iron. I’m talking iron upon iron and coins upon coins. When I would cut a plug I’d find not only iron pieces and nails but two and sometimes three wheaties in a hole. I have been crossing over every plug in different directions before moving on. I did this as that’s how dense ferrous and non ferrous targets were. I’d move 3-4” on a different angle then find a silver dime. Move another inch or two and find another wheat etc etc etc. I am moving ever so slow on suspect targets as 97% of my targets have iron pieces mixed in.
I am going to dub this location the mixing bowl lol. It’s like a big cookie dough mixture of targets. I will say, I love this environment and a true challenge!!
The others didn't miss it they couldn't hear it because they didn't have an Equinox LOL

That makes clear sense now, thanks Jim!! Had to be a merry go round and teeter totters then too??? I know, anyone under 40 just went “a what and a whaaat?” 😂😂😂
I was wondering that myself…what was on the opposite end of the swings as I do not see the indents. Could of been a teeter tot or a sandbox. Anyone under the age of 40 is thinking what the heck is that? 😂😂

go back-------- go back

I can see those Mercury dimes flying right out of their pockets!! Especially if little 60lb Jimmy is up against the fastest kid in the neighborhood 😂😂😂

Attachments

• 2E5A6300-20F1-48BE-B8E9-DE00E487B486.jpeg
    2E5A6300-20F1-48BE-B8E9-DE00E487B486.jpeg
    209.9 KB · Views: 58