Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

OVM piece.

Ace 350

I found this today at my usual spot that I go to. Any ideas on the OVM? I’m also thinking the bottom two pictures is a button. Thanks for looking!
AD0D0EAC-643D-47FB-AE32-E131173F1437.jpeg
F8A0BD2D-40E2-4580-940C-6D536057B7EB.jpeg
B8B9BE29-076E-40F3-8F96-0F6536AA4945.jpeg
Ok

The OVM stands for Ohio Volunteer Militia, I’m not sure what that is though. Clean that button up carefully with a toothpick to see if we can get some details. Awesome finds, good job!

Nice find. I agree with hooelo. I'm thinking this could possibly be Rosette off a Cavalryman's bridle. Great save. Keep us informed on the button once you get it cleaned. Be careful cleaning it and hit this area hard. There just might be some more History just beneath the sod.

Found this pic of the bridle bit piece
1581650760367.jpeg