Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pace maker

Probably the other way around,,,,, if at all.

Is DEUS completely safe with regard to the HF radio waves?

DEUS complies with standards for user safety with regard to electromagnetic waves. The strength of the radio signals used is considerably weaker and on a much smaller scale than those emitted by mobile telephones (2,000 to 4,000 times weaker!), as well as being much less than those used by Wi-Fi systems.

Moreover, when the complete system is used, the audio headphones only act as a passive radio receiver, and do not emit any signals.

dougmanning said:
thanks for the replies . yes i am erics friend ! he is doing just find;
im scott from calabash tell him I said hello

I've been hunting with my Deus for a couple of years and I have a defibrillator/pacemaker
never had a problem and the device rep said no problems too...

I to have a pacemaker and never have had it interfere with the Deus or it interfere with my pacer. I am not life dependent on mine just improves quality of life. Good luck

You and eric are invited to come hunt with me next saturday if you would like. Let me double check my schedule and make sure im free but let eric know if your interested.