Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Paid for parking

tvr

Was in the Myrtle Beach area for a couple days. Yesterday (Friday) got a surprise find in thigh deep water and it was shallow. We had a busy few days planned that mostly did not involve the beach, so I only packed one detector, the old blue tube Excal.
Cheers!
Dollar1.jpg
Dollar2.jpg

Sweet find... I’ve never found a silver dollar ever... I sometimes think that kids would play with larger silver coins in the water,just throwing it and retrieving it as the silver would be easy to see....
That is the second unexpected coin find near that area. In 2016 I found a 1899 dime high in the dry sand as I was walking off the beach and heading towards the path to the parking lot ... right before I was going to turn the detector off. The dime in 2016 was about 1 block south of where the dollar was found this past Friday.

Was in the Myrtle Beach area for a couple days. Yesterday (Friday) got a surprise find in thigh deep water and it was shallow. We had a busy few days planned that mostly did not involve the beach, so I only packed one detector, the old blue tube Excal.
Cheers!
View attachment 16621View attachment 16622
Terrific find and it isn’t black like most silver from the ocean
Tony

Beautiful Morgan dollar!!! This coin is still on my bucket list! That coin must of sounded off like a hub cap 😂