Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Park Hunt 7-24-22

Sgt. Silverman

Got a quick park hunt in early this morning for about an hour and a half. Nothing to write home about, but I do love digging the pull tabs as they are potential gold rings 👍

Have a Blessed week everyone!

Colossians 3:17

Park hunt 7-24-22.jpeg

Absolutely Travis, I completely agree. I never tire of digging tabs and beaver tails. It tells me if people have detected there before they were either running high disc. or it hasn't been hit before. Either way, a potential gold ring is a potential gold ring.

Many Blessings to you brother!

Greg

Got a quick park hunt in early this morning for about an hour and a half. Nothing to write home about, but I do love digging the pull tabs as they are potential gold rings 👍

Have a Blessed week everyone!

Colossians 3:17

View attachment 27894
Good mercy when I hit those tabs----:pulltab: I lose it quick :huh:

Attachments

• 25646831-3D04-4C3C-AD5C-5FBEEBD32773.jpeg
    25646831-3D04-4C3C-AD5C-5FBEEBD32773.jpeg
    80.6 KB · Views: 91
  • detectots rule.jpg
    detectots rule.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 93
  • digger.jpg
    digger.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 88
  • dirt fishing.jpg
    dirt fishing.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 86
  • metal boots.jpg
    metal boots.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 97
Talk about a blast from the past! My uncle got me into detecting when I was 11. He had the White's 6000 CoinMaster and had exclusive hunting rights to St. Anselms college. After watching him dig Ben Franklin half dollars and Barber quarters I caught the "detecting bug". My first machine I bought when I was 12 was the Tesoro Silver Sabre. (I think that's one machine that guy DOESN'T have in the picture 😅 )