Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Passing through....

SurfCutter

It has been a long time since I have posted and or looked in here , I am glad to see that some of the regulars are still posting , and I hope all is well .... I am still in the tail spin divorce trail over now after 3 year wait to go to court and now on 2 years of waiting for a verdict from the judge ... got to love MA Divorce court ....
Recovering from spinal stinosis and operation back in July of 2011 ... weak left leg , right arm and no feeling in my fingers on both hands .... and 4 neck vertebra fused and two rods in the neck .... slowing getting back in to hunting again but still an up hill road ... we had a club hunt today .. 3 coppers -- 2 with no ID and a dateless George II (1727-1760) and a musket ball all in all a good hunt but very tiring ..

Hope all have a safe and Happy holiday ..Good Hunting and Best to you All
Bill G.

Your health keeps improving! No one hardly posts here anymore! I have been trying to get in touch with a few of the friends I made here! Goodness...what is taking so long in your court system?? I think you had filed for a divorce about 3 to 4 years ago if you are the person I am thinking of! Keep coming back! No tellin what u may find! Good luck with your hunt!

Yes you are correct , ... Well it is a long story ... basically a lot of greed on the part of my not soon enough EX , and the Lawyers ,,, a very slow court system etc etc ... if I was broken at the start of all that I am busted and destroyed now ... Good to see you are active and well
Thank and I wish you and yours the best
Bill G.

Good luck with the problems and I hope all gets better for you

Calm seas

Micheal

I hope that things keep getting better for you. I can't imagine having to go through years of divorce.

I have no other choice but to keep putting one foot in front of the other even if it is at times just slipping backwards ... I have a bit of happiness besides watching the kids grow up ... that being an Argo 6x6 I can use to get away for a bit from everything and everyone ..

Figured it was time to see how good everyones screen was ...hope I have not broken to many, or scared to many small critters and childern with the visage ..lol