Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Past weekend hunt super find!

Mark kus

I hunted a old state property used to be school for the deaf I’ve found a few pieces of silver here and a buffalo.
I had a high tone in the deep grass turned out to be a fenix flashlight about a $90.00 light it’s super bright and it has a charging port.
I just looked it up works perfectly and also hit some clad and a silver quarter on my way home at another stop not a bad morning!
C9CDB445-EA10-4832-8E9B-F73A1234838B.jpeg
D47686AF-6704-467F-AAC7-C8DCF0D4ADA2.png

Last edited:
Thanks joe this light is pretty cool I’ll leave it in my car just charge on USB has a strobe feature probably lots of cops and security use them .
Surprised me when it turned on and to see how bright this little lite is 1500 lumens

I'm glad yours works the one I found this spring wasn't weather proof, they sure do high tone! Close on the Washington to being a 32'.

HH Jeff

Thanks Jeff that quarter was only 2-3" down!

Thanks joe this light is pretty cool I’ll leave it in my car just charge on USB has a strobe feature probably lots of cops and security use them .
Surprised me when it turned on and to see how bright this little lite is 1500 lumens
I primarily beach hunt with the intention of finding jewelry but, sun glasses & smart phones /watches turn up as well for added bonus . Reminds me of you finding that nice flash light. I’m sure you didn’t expect to find that!

Well, it is “metal” detecting after all....... nice find

Thanks guys I just tried the light out man is it a bright small light if anyone is looking for a good waterproof light these are very nice and with 1600 lumen brightness you won’t be in the dark!
Mark