Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Peace I’m out!

For the 3rd time...why did Calabash's quitting thread get closed? Moderators?
All hell broke loose and basically turned into a 4th grade playground fight.

Attachments

• B26771CC-8121-4387-9846-711EC1D557A7.gif
    B26771CC-8121-4387-9846-711EC1D557A7.gif
    34 KB · Views: 78
ok.....moderators, for the fourth time, why did CD's quitting thread get closed?
PS I'm not CD fan, I was just wondering and didn't get an answer.
Pretty sure if his account was closed his posts vanish but I'm not a mod so not 100%

I am a mod but not the one responsible. What difference does it make he asked for his account to be closed end of story!
HH Jeff
Thanks for answering me, Jeff. I was just wondering...now I know.
PS On HIS thread I posed if we have to ASK for our accounts to be closed. Again, no mods answered me...so by THIS/YOUR reply I'm guessing all we have to do is ask and you'll delete all our started treads?

Last edited:
In the grand scheme of things I know it makes little difference, but I'm still here! ;) Thanks everyone (who is still here) for all of the help and advice!

Last edited: