Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PEACE OUT

crackerjuan

60 SOMETHING CENTS IN CHANGE , a butterfly hairpin (i forgot to take a pic of), a publix bag of clad, and this peace sign , the metal looks like copper probably was part of a shoe or something , 6 hours later i can barely walk but i never felt better why does metaldetecting sooth the soul so well ?

Ahhhh...the peace symbol. Most people do not know this but the peace sign is Satanic in origin. Anton Levay, the founder of the satanic church of the anti christ, used it as part of his worship of Satan. The communist left adopted the peace sign.

The broken cross is used to symbolize the hatred of Christ and is used by Druids and others to symbolize the anti Christ.

Those are probably not real diamonds and it is just costume jewelry. If I found one, I would destroy it.

Just so ya know!

it does soothe the soul dont it...... i was just telling the wife last saturday after spending the day swinging it , man my muscles are sore ,but its a good sore... came home with 3 lincoln cents and 5 flat buttons... not the greatest finds but i dont think theres many other things id rather be doing....yes ive got the detecting but too.....

interesting posts here..
i have found same before too.
hh
john

John (west central FL) said:
It now symbolizes peace for most people. That makes it a good thing.
Yeah maybe so but the Nazi swastika was a good thing to many ancient civilizations but if you wear one you will be arrested in certain countries.

Ignorance may be a good thing for a very short time but eventually ignorance destroys. Anything evil like the peace symbol is still evil even if people don't know anything about it. I have found a few of those "peace symbol" jewelry and I always destroyed them as they are symbols used by those that are evil.

And I see it almost everywhere. Doesn't look like it works too well.

I did not want to hyjack this thread though. That issue is for another day at another site.

Dig said:
Yeah... Take your meds ;-p
Just doing my part to make it possible to learn something new every day. After all, if you don't learn something new every day, then you might as well be taking a dirt nap!

Besides, my meds are none of my business!:rofl:

Just a joke bud... You said it yourself you didn't want to hijack his post. No offense intended, I was just having some fun.

i ended up picking out all the stones from it i know their crystals or something or other but the metal doesnt stick to the magnet , so it got destroyed before i even re-read this, what kind of metal do you guys think ?

Dig said:
Just a joke bud... You said it yourself you didn't want to hijack his post. No offense intended, I was just having some fun.
I know! I was just having some fun too.....by the way....how did you know I was on meds? Is it that obvious?
:crazy::rofl:

Cracker that Peace sine is a sine of peace that their is still Peace in this world???? LOL Mickfin

Finderskeeper said:
Yeah maybe so but the Nazi swastika was a good thing to many ancient civilizations but if you wear one you will be arrested in certain countries.

Ignorance may be a good thing for a very short time but eventually ignorance destroys. Anything evil like the peace symbol is still evil even if people don't know anything about it. I have found a few of those "peace symbol" jewelry and I always destroyed them as they are symbols used by those that are evil.

I did not want to hyjack this thread though. That issue is for another day at another site.[/quote

to late:rofl:

your nonsense is such a good laugh

Neil said:
Finderskeeper said:

I did not want to hyjack this thread though. That issue is for another day at another site.[/quote

to late:rofl:

your nonsense is such a good laugh

I tell you it's my meds.......they make me tell the truth no matter what.....

.I see a whole lot of peace symbols but I still see a whole bunch of war going on.

Here's a little bit of info on the peace symbol and what it really means......"Known as the 'peace sign' throughout the 1960's and into the present day, this symbol is the Teutonic rune of death. 1950's peace advocate Gerald Holtom may have been commissioned by communist sympathiser Bertrand Russell to design a symbol to unite leftist peace marchers in 1958. It is clear that either Holtom or Russell deemed the Teutonic (Neronic) cross as the appropriate symbol for their cause.

"Throughout the last 2,000 years this symbol has designated hatred of Christians. Nero, who despised Christians, crucified the Apostle Peter on a cross head downward. This hideous event resembled the Teutonic cross and became a popular pagan insignia of the day. Thereafter, this sign became known as the 'Neronic cross.' "The symbol's origin in history proves it to be the visual mystic character for 'Aum' (the split 'Y'). This is the sacred word to the Hindu. Chanting 'Aum' is supposed to help awaken 'the serpent power of Brahma' at the base of the human spine. Occultist Albert Pike also identifies this symbol as mystical in his book on Freemasonry Morals and Dogma.

I pulled this from Wikipedia. Believe what you want but this sounds like a much better explanation to me. If you stopped a hundred people on the street and showed them a "peace symbol" and then asked them what it stood for, I guarantee you that the vast majority would say peace and not satanism.

John

The internationally recognized symbol for peace was originally designed for the British nuclear disarmament movement by Gerald Holtom in 1958.[18] Holtom, an artist and designer, made it for a march from Trafalgar Square, London to the Atomic Weapons Research Establishment at Aldermaston in England, organised by the Direct Action Committee to take place in April and supported by the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND).[18][19][20][21] Eric Austen (1922

Wikipedia is know for bending of the truth or outright lies and cannot be trusted as far as information goes. The information on it comes from.........other people who may or may not know what they are talking about. I have found many inaccuracies with Wikipedia and so I do not ever go there. To make any additions to information on Wikipedia, all you need to be is a member for three days. Nothing more. So if I hate Abraham Lincoln, I could post that Abraham Lincoln used to take kittens and beat them to death against trees. Wouldn't be true but others would think so because it is on Wikipedia. What a dumb way to put out information.

I'll still destroy any peace symbol when I find one. If it is gold or silver, I'll melt them down.