Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

peer pressure

thsfineday

With all my questions about the ace250 i had and the peer pressure from you all about how good it is, well I bought one today.just the basic unit and after i get use to it, i will purchase another coil. I hope it lives up to all the stories i have been reading about it on here. will keep you all posted with any finds i get when i have another chance to get out.

Once you get out and master it you'll enjoy using it .Easy to use and learn !:detecting:

I have heard alot of good things about the detector, I think you did good, expecting mine this week. My daughter will have fun using hers! Good luck on yours, we should share tips!

belive what you hear , its a coin monster , and anything thats preatty much in the ground .. it takes a little time to get the feel of the machine , but it well
worth it , i love the machine ..

TH

My White's 6000 Di died and went to tector heaven. Replaced it with the Ace 250.

If I still had it and the Ace and could keep only one, I think I'd keep the Ace.

Yup, it's that good!