Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pendant @ old site

ShinyShores

4C813FF3-303B-493F-ABC1-D93D135A53FC.jpeg
B96D15EE-C2F6-4701-88CE-2E0A0ECE253F.jpeg
56D07426-910D-4A18-9091-9DDC850BD26B.jpeg
865502BE-B6F4-4BB6-8C91-CE421989030D.jpeg

Toothbrush and rub gently. Better not to clean too much. the patina protects the metal. Better to clean a little, than to destroy it

Toothbrush and rub gently. Better not to clean too much. the patina protects the metal. Better to clean a little, than to destroy it
I was trying to remove a piece of clumped dirt by the loop with the slightest bump of only a few toothbrush bristles and the patina came right off with the slightest touch, i used a wet q tip to rub the stone clean. I would say i cant do too much. I may try a wet q tip on the back to see if it hurts the patina or cleans the dirt off.

Do not clean the metal part anymore (you can do it later) but the stones will not be easily damaged. Use a toothpick and very carefully rub the dirt on the stones. I see you have other smaller stones. Rub with the toothpick too. Only the stones!!

Attachments

• 20220120_123611.jpg
    20220120_123611.jpg
    633.6 KB · Views: 73
Do not clean the metal part anymore (you can do it later) but the stones will not be easily damaged. Use a toothpick and very carefully rub the dirt on the stones. I see you have other smaller stones. Rub with the toothpick too. Only the stones!!
Appreciate your reply! Thank you I will do that carefully and post back when done. I wont touch the metal anymore

You’re not showing the back of the pendant and there might be a clue there! Pretty piece for sure