Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Penny Evening

Markmac

Good evening to everyone, had to mow the grass tonight so after that was done had about a half hour or so to run down the road to part of the park i hunt.had the 5inch dd coil on the Omega,ground balanced at around 50 disc on 1 and nothced out the iron and foil.Didnt have much time but in about 30 min or so of hunting i found 11 memorial pennies.Was using 4 tone forgot to mention that and sensitivity at 90.it was a fun hunt even though they were all memorial pennies that 5 inch was talking tonight lol.The weekend is coming so i hope many of you have the chance to get out with your detector and have a little fun no matter what brand you use.....Markmac