Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

penny for your thought

okdirtfisher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QBV29C0IQA
set a goal for recovering my first Indian head,fell short on this hunt but not due to lack of trying.
put together a video,trying to enjoy my vacation time.
I made a mistake on my commentary as to the coil,but I corrected myself.I was running the camera while hunting and have a recording of the vdi number of my finds so that's kinda neat .
don't mean to bore you just having fun!

Great video jwilkes. Man, you put in some time and hard work ! How many pull tabs ? 20?, 30? Some good finds too, and you say you have some VDI's on record for reference material. Those Indian Heads won't be able to hide from you much longer. Nice job.
HH
Scott

That was a heap of diggin and I had a good time doin it... Thanks for carryin off all that junk :thumbup: ... We won't have to dig it twice that way... Now that we got some rain, we'll haf to get back at it :detecting: and see what else that lot has to offer ...

HH Robert

You were digging quite a few targets. Sure does look like a good spot to be detecting. I love those corner lots. Thanks for the video and HH, Nancy