Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

People Planting Finds

thebigd81

fairly big YouTuber was just busted buying a love token off eBay and planting it for his most recent video (which he has now deleted). I know why people do this but it's insane how many do it. The fun is researching and finding those great finds not buying stuff and pretending you found it. It's crazy what depths people go to to get kudos, likes, and subs on social media from people they'll never meet.

The YouTuber made all of his videos private when he was outed and just recently turned off all comments for his videos. Some people are beyond pathetic and need professional help

I guess in his latest video he blames social media and says he is done with everything but YouTube. Keep on making those eBay buy videos Kevin 🤡

Attachments

• img_2_1653921221392_copy_800x450_1.jpg
    img_2_1653921221392_copy_800x450_1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 200
  • img_1_1653921205591_copy_800x450.jpg
    img_1_1653921205591_copy_800x450.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 203
It probably happens even more then we realize. I belonged to a detecting club for close to 30 years here in my area and we've had a number of suspicions about someone and their finds.

One of the culprits was a retired F B I agent that a member saw him at an estate sale purchasing and old cameo pin that he then entered in the finds of the month contest. He got "busted" good and was told to leave the club.

I quit the club a year ago as a certain member always had nice finds with a catchy story how he had found the item. Many members suspected, but........

For most of us its the thrill of the hunt and making a nice find and not the bragging rights for making it. HH jim tn

Unfortunately there are guys doing that. I suspect a guy south of here from which I’ve heard from trusted sources does exactly that. Its rumored he is a non active member on this forum and simply keeps tabs on us, he used to drive up here to detect but now doesnt due to high fuel costs. Now he posts on other forums of his “finds” constantly. Maybe he does and maybe he doesnt………
I sent a PM to Guvner inquiring how long someone can be inactive before being removed. Look at at the membership total and ask yourself how many people are active or at least semi active. Ego is a terrible asset to flaunt.

fairly big YouTuber was just busted buying a love token off eBay and planting it for his most recent video (which he has now deleted). I know why people do this but it's insane how many do it. The fun is researching and finding those great finds not buying stuff and pretending you found it. It's crazy what depths people go to to get kudos, likes, and subs on social media from people they'll never meet.

The YouTuber made all of his videos private when he was outed and just recently turned off all comments for his videos. Some people are beyond pathetic and need professional help

I guess in his latest video he blames social media and says he is done with everything but YouTube. Keep on making those eBay buy videos Kevin 🤡
Interesting for sure. Stuff like this makes it bad for folks that really do make cool finds and are doubted by other club members.
Staying on subject of Youtube, I only use it for learning and how to. I stopped watching folks finding stuff. I would rather find stuff!

Maybe they are too stupid to realize a lot of us have fairly well founded suspicions about them. You know once you doubt someone's honesty, you never trust them.

I planted some pinto beans. Hope they turn into golden nuggets.Has anyone seen my horse?

In my work turning power on to new properties.
I came across a couple big yootubrs.
In conversation.
I discovered their feds.
And I believe they use that to get on civil war sites we could only dream of.
The amount of Amazing and many one of finds were unbelievable.
A few valued over a hundred grand.
They really tiked me off.
Been back a few times on more work.
Won't even talk to me now after I sayd how much I hate dirty cops.
Walked away Instantly when I said that.
That property is in the multi millions.
And No I will not mention names.

Gunnar, you my friend have the patients of a saint! I see the stuff you dig. You work very hard for your treasures!