Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Perfect Metal detector ideas. xp deus.:jump:

rexy

Hello everyone. After doing some looing around. I found that the closest to perfect metal detector out on the market today is the XP deus. But what if we could improve on the XP deus. Any ideas of improvements on the deus. I was thinking of maybe a wireless pinpointer, same as like the sun ray, but no wires attached. :clapping: Or adding a Pulse Induction mode on the XP deus for beach detecting and the deep nugget shooting. :blink: And even a 40 or 50 kHz frequency option added for small or shallow gold if the PI doesn't already do that. And for real treasure hunting, adding a 2 box feature kind of like the Garrett GTI 2500. :crazy:. and add a depth indicator on the display, better than the horseshoe, and even a metal probability, like how the GMT has iron probability, the deus could have a gold or silver, or copper probability. Good things to fantasies about. :laugh:

Any other ideas will be much appreciated. THANKS!!

A better depth indicator. I like the ones I've owned that actually gave you a number in inches. I realize it is still a guess but I think it is a more accurate guess that me trying to guess from the horse shoe.

I longer third lead on the charging adapter so you can leave the control module on the shaft while charging the headphones, coil and control module all at the same time.

The ability to upload and download programs, like with the CTX, would be nice.

Please read the sticky at the top of the forum - it contains suggestions which are in fact reviewed by XP.

Andy