Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Performance with 6" concentric on MX Sport ?

SWMO Mark

I was wondering how everyone is likeing the 6" concentric on the MX Sport or MX7 ? I have one comeing this week for my MX Sport. Any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks, Mark

It is my most-used search coil on my two MX-7's. Eleven of my twelve detectors have smaller-than-stock search coils mounted full-time. They work more effectively in the challenging sites I most often hunt, urban or rural, and White's 6½" diameter Concentric coils have been my favorites ever since they were introduced long ago. I keep a 6½" Con. Blue Max 600 on my XLT, my 2nd most used detector so far this year, and the 6½" Con. on my MX-7 that is the most frequently grabbed model I use.

It is a terrific coil on the MX Sport and MX-7 for Coin Hunting as well as Relic Hunting in very brushy environments and those with a dense amount of ferrous debris. It also combines to make a lighter-weight and comfortable package for longer-duration hunting without fatigue.

Monte

Monte, thanks for the feedback. I am planning on using it in some of my parks where the old iron bottle caps are still plentiful. My Mx Sport with its DD coils have a hard time getting rid of of these targets. I ran a 6000 di series 3 years ago and had no problem with the steel bottle caps. So hopefully this six shooter coil being concentric will have no problems with these type of targets. I will post some of my results when I am able to get out with the shooter coil. Mark

The 6 shooter is a cracker of a coil, great in the iron, rimming the target will audibly break up iron trash...GL & HH

Got my coil earlier in the week. Had to send it back. It IDs quarters as dimes. It seems to knock out iron bottle caps much better than my DD coils. Mark

It must have been an early coil, I bought my 6 shooter from Monte and it ID's correctly. What impresses me the most is how well it does in the nails around old sites. I have the MX-7 and it performs great with this 6½" concentric coil.

Where are you finding the 6" concentric coils for the Sport??? I don't see them listed in the catalog???
DFXDon

https://www.whiteselectronics.com/product/mx-six-shooter-6-concentric-coil/?lang=us

It is the new coil labeled 'Six Shooter' for the MX Sport and MX-7 models.

Monte

I orded mine yesterday its coming from Whites as we speak THANKS GUYS for all the info
DFXDon

I got mine super coil now all I need is a coil cover for it so far I can't find one I don't think they have them made yet
DFXDon

n/t