Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Permission to come aboard...

Steve(Can)

As a longtime member on the forum, I rubbed shoulders on the Views Forum with a few of the fellows who regularly posted here. Wayne (BC) Fred Kelley, Royal, Swampy George-CT, General Ray, Mike R....

This was a bustling little forum in those days, and though I never posted much, I often stopped by and read through the adventures. Sad to see it near deserted. The doors are all hanging open, can a fella just walk in and knock the dust off a table and chair and set awhile?

You have some pretty good writing skills,, I'm not the commander of this ship,, but I'd say go ahead and post your story to get the OK to board this vessel.
I've read a few of the stories in here. Quite a few good ones here ,, go ahead and fire it up once again.

You have some pretty good writing skills,, I'm not the commander of this ship,, but I'd say go ahead and post your story to get the OK to board this vessel.
I've read a few of the stories in here. Quite a few good ones here ,, go ahead and fire it up once again.
This place was something in it's heyday, then left abandoned and looking like the day they left it... papers strewn around, old bottles still on the shelf.... wonder if that old player piano in the corner still cranks up? If you don't think anyone will mind.

Hey, the smileys don't work in here... mice maybe chewed the wiring. ; D