Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Perry Massie's The Tesoro Factory Tour

chakra22

Does nayone know where to watch the full Tesoro Factory Tour? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA3aXkc6t64

Sample from "Prospecting America, Episode 48: The Tesoro Factory Tour," featuring Perry Massie, Vince and James Gifford. A tour of Tesoro's Prescott, Arizona facility. Produced by Joey Wilson, this episode originally aired on the Outdoor Channel in 2004. Go to: http://www.arizonagoldadventures.com for more information!

Been up to the factory to have a detector fixed (bad coil). Only took them an hour to figure out the issue.

Wish they had tours.

Great company !

HaRM

Thank you for posting this vid.It was nice to see how the coils were made.And the other tech talk was fun.Tesoro is so awesome!. :-D

this is only a Sample from "Prospecting America, Episode 48: The Tesoro Factory Tour,"

I wish we could find the whole Episode 48

I could post it on youtube. Give me a few days to convert it.

Ok, go to my webpage. On the home page at the bottom, is the complete show of the walk through with Perry.
www.allcav.net

just to let you know my personal web page does not reflect the views of Tesoro Electronics nor is it affiliated with Tesoro in any way. It is my personal web page.

Thank you , I really enjoyed the Factory Tour

Thanks Robert, I really appreciate it.