Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pete!

Jamie(MI)

So brother I noticed your name missing on the hunt this year. What up? Can';t sneak up here for a day or two?

Will miss you northerners.

As much as I'd love to be there...finances are a big consideration, gas is a biggie (not everyone has a cool car like yours), have to be around as Mother-in-law is in the nursing home and we never know when we will get a call to get their quick (and this is the only vehicle), I am waiting for a call back too from K-mart as I applied there on Friday, Sherry is leading the church praise team for a couple weekends and she needs transportation too to get down to Harrison - so a lot of things (s0me not mentioned). So this year I won't be among those who are finding cool stuff.