Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Phones Plug Wiring

?

You have to buy the waterproof adapter made by Nokta/Makro.

Jeff

When I say a phones plug I mean u/w. I have this information so far showing a land plug.
cjc

There will be 3 wires coming out of the headphones as per picture.
Red, black, white.

Just wire those wires to the right pin on the connector

Red and white right left speakers to pin 1
Black ground to pin 7 and jumped to pin 5. One acts to switch the detector speaker to headphones.

Note headphones that have piezo speakers may not work, depends if the speaker has enough power to drive them.

Guys have had good luck with these headphones that produce louder volume. https://www.kellycodetectors.com/catalog/underwater-headphones-kruzer

Thanks a lot for your reply, Sven. Would have a set of Pelsors but K-co wont ship up here to iceback-land gotta freight forward.
Regards clive

Thanks a lot for your reply, Sven. Would have a set of Pelsors but K-co wont ship up here to iceback-land gotta freight forward.
Regards clive