Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

photo shop question ?

redbird

How do I merge 2 photos and convert them to use on the internet I want to use 2 photo's and convert as one
what area do I go to to convert to jpeg ? thanks for your help

What version of Photoshop do you have? There are many ways to do almost anything in photoshop.

One way of merging two image is open both and add a new blank layer on one of them. Then go to the other, select all, copy it and then paste it to the new layer in the first image. You will now have two layers ... one with ine image and the second with the other but you'll only see the top layer unless there is transparent areas in it.

If both of the original images are of similar resolutions you'll be able to work with them as is but if not you may have to transform one or the other. To merge the two layers you can add a mask to the top layer and paint the mask with a soft white and/or black brush to reveal what you want of the bottom layer. You can also adjust opacity and play with the blend modes.

If you run into a problem just post your images and we should be able to help you further.

Good luck! :wave:

Save your first image like to your desk top, then close it out. Open your 2nd img. and crop to what you want to show with the first img. do copy, close out and open first img. then pick from edit PASTE. Paste as transparent, move it where ya want then pick save, it will tell you it has to me saved as a merge or other type pickok and ya got it. Save completed img.

GaryL