Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

photos from older post

fongu

I posted awhile back that I received a 1943 war nickel in my change and a 1950 wheat penny and just couldn't seem to find time to take the photos and resize them for posting. Better late than ever. Definitely have to click on the photos to see them better.
[attachment 356800 warnickelampwheatpenny005.jpg] [attachment 356801 warnickelampwheatpenny006.jpg]

Nice finds.

I've been finding some nice coins lately myself . Guess the grand kidds are hitting our treasures for cash. LoL

Terry

Congratulations. It's always nice to receive old coins for change.

Amen, Leslie. Just got permission to metal detect a water spot I found out about some months ago and thought initially that the answer was no, but just a lost letter. Now, if I can find the time to go I will be a happy man and no knee bends in the water.