Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Photos of Brian

Digdoug

I want to thank all of you for all of your thoughts, prayers and support. Many of you are new to the forum and aren't familiar with Brian's battle with a previously unknown born disorder. As a member here for close to seven years, we have been blessed over and over by the amazing folks here.

Brian continues to amaze his nurses. He is still clinging to life but his heart rate is slowly decreasing each day and the Lord will take him home in His time. Until then, we will care for him and keep him as comfortable as possible.

These photos will put a face with a name and give you a little taste of Brian's Battle.

This is at 9 months with his first cast...a fractured left tibia.

[attachment 203360 64108098_tHZcO4Nv_Brians004editir_filtered.jpg]

Brian receiving awards in the 5th grade.

[attachment 203361 IMG_0538_filteredcropeditir.jpg]

Brian loved to go detecting when he felt up to it. Because of the cast he would locate the treasure and I would retrieve it for him. The detector was a gift arranged by Mike from Mi and arrived for Christmas in '06. He was so excited to have his very own detector.

[attachment 203379 IMG_7148editweb.jpg]

[attachment 203362 IMG_0768ir.jpg]

One of his favorite past times was building Lego kits. He received many cash gifts which he used to purchase new kits. This was taken May 9th.

[attachment 203363 IMG_1650cropeditir.jpg]

Soon Brian will be healed and happy and peaceful beyond what we can comprehend while in our earthly bodies.

My only wish is to be able to convey in words how thankful we have been, and are, to our extended family here on the CMD forum.

God bless,

The Stucky's

Brian is an amazing young man. He has touched so many lifes . One day you are right he is going to be healed . Thanks for sharing the pictures Doug.

Thanks Doug for sharing the pics of Brian and, yes, he will be healed completely and be happy and free from his earthly clay body in God's time! I think of him as a grandson and I hope he doesn't mind my adopting him! ;) :) May God Bless you all with the peace and love that only our dear Savior, Jesus, can give! Amen! :angel: Ma & Gamma Betty

[size=medium][/size]

Thanks for posting,we get to put a Face with the One we been Praying for. I,m like Ma Betty,I feel like he could be my GRANDSON May God Bless You All.....Boo

Do you remember what year we came down and went geocaching together?

Thanks much for the photo journey of Brians life. I know I dont have to tell you that I have been touched in my life with his spirit and perseverance, since he has that effect on everyone. But I just wanted to reassure you that he has had an impact on me and I have prayed often for your boy and your family. I just pray now that the peace of God would embrace you with all His might and that you would know that brothers and sisters around this country are lifting you all up as one!

J.