Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Photos of Tesoro's Company Staff Members

??

Here's a short cut: http://www.tesoro.com/info/about/staff.html

tabman

reddirtfisher said:
:cool: Thanks for the shortcut tabman. There were some who couldn't understand my directions. HH:detecting:

After almost 400 views...I believe the thing many people can't understand is...what is so interesting about pictures of Tesoros' employees?

Is it the fact that they have 23 on the big group picture but only 12 were selected as "key staff"?

Does this mean that these people are the only ones with keys or are they the most important ones who make it all happen at Tesoro?

Does that lead us to believe that the other 11 merely show up to work and take care of behind the scenes duties not worthy of being deemed a "key" role?

Are you implying that it is interesting because there are only 9 women and there are 14 guys and how out of balance that is?

Or possibly the fact that 3 men are wearing black jeans and only one woman decided to do so on picture day...could this be why they may or may not have been chosen as a "key" personnel?

Perhaps what is so interesting is the fact that only four of the guys in the main picture have Ballcaps on. and from the looks of it they are all Tesoro ballcaps as well....interesting.

Wow...you are right it is interesting.

:clapping::tesoro::clapping:

I always knew Tesoro rocks, but how cool is it that their accountant is named Zed Leppanen! :super:

I also like the irony that a guy named Marty GARRETT is one of their key personnel...:laugh:

LittleJohn said:
reddirtfisher said:
:cool: Thanks for the shortcut tabman. There were some who couldn't understand my directions. HH:detecting:

After almost 400 views...I believe the thing many people can't understand is...what is so interesting about pictures of Tesoros' employees?

Is it the fact that they have 23 on the big group picture but only 12 were selected as "key staff"?

Does this mean that these people are the only ones with keys or are they the most important ones who make it all happen at Tesoro?

Does that lead us to believe that the other 11 merely show up to work and take care of behind the scenes duties not worthy of being deemed a "key" role?

Are you implying that it is interesting because there are only 9 women and there are 14 guys and how out of balance that is?

Or possibly the fact that 3 men are wearing black jeans and only one woman decided to do so on picture day...could this be why they may or may not have been chosen as a "key" personnel?

Perhaps what is so interesting is the fact that only four of the guys in the main picture have Ballcaps on. and from the looks of it they are all Tesoro ballcaps as well....interesting.

Wow...you are right it is interesting.

:clapping::tesoro::clapping:

I laughed my @@@ off at this. I was thinking the same thing when a I saw the title. Who the hell cares about their photo's. I just love when I recieve xmas cards witht the whole family and dog in the mail. Just what I needed, a full color fake @@@ photo of the snobs I cant stand for the previous 12 months...

I'll tell you what is interesting about the picture. To see some of the employes who are responsible for producing some of the best detectors made in the World. Tesoro isn't a super large company but its detectors are highly regarded and are sought after by ten of thousands of users across the globe. That's something amazing in itself. :thumbup:

tabman

It's been a few days since this post and I've been trying to figure out what the big deal was in the first place -- but seriously, what was the point of this post originally? So far, @LittleJohn's comment was probably the best assessment/answer.

Tabman, i'm beginning to think you are one of those in the picture..:poke:

How nice, now that we know each other a bit better, maybe they will tell us when the new Caz is coming out..................now that we are friends!!! LOL LOL

I actually did enjoy seeing what that :tesoro: living legend, Rusty Henry, looks like.

Certainly not one of those rare threads I'll save to my favorites bookmarks, but kind of interesting.

I guess one man's kind of interesting is another man's who gives a darn.

Then again, the title "Photos of Tesoro's Company Staff Members," is pretty straightforward. That would seem to make this thread easy to avoid for anyone who doesn't give a darn.

Besides, you gotta like a guy who calls himself Zed Leppanen. Who says accountants don't have a sense of humor?

Reminds me of an old joke. A doctor tells his patient he has good news and bad news. She says to give her the bad news first. He says "what you have is incurable and you'll be dead in 6 months." "Oh my," she sobs, "what's the good news?" The doctor replies "you're married to an accountant, so it'll seem like 20 years.":rolleyes:

:cool: I find it very interesting how many people found my post interesting. The most interesting thing about this is the interesting fact that some of the most interesting people made some very interesting comments about my interesting post. It will be interesting to see how many interesting posters and interesting bloggers reply to one of my many interesting posts in the future. You people on here are very interesting to say the least ! Stay interesting and I hope you all have some very interesting treasure hunts with your interesting metal detectors :rofl::rofl::rofl:..:cool:Sorry guys,...I just couldn't help myself :wiggle: