Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Photos

Birdbrain

Hello, new to the forum can’t wait to get started. I’m having trouble uploading photos. I realize there is a size limit I going to assume that is why I’m having trouble. Does anyone out there have any suggestions or does anyone know if there is a app at the App Store that would solve my problem?
Thank you

If the pic is too large when you view the photo's properties, open the photo in PAINT. In the RESIZE box, click it. Start to reduce it from 100% to something less, like 70%. Save it, then recheck PROPERTIES for the photo. If you need to reduce further, go through the same process. This is the easiest way that I have found....using PAINT