Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PI SMOKEN

lammi

Have found 2 gold and 3 silver so far this week , dug a earring deeper than would be believed so I wont even say
Beach here in Daytona has not started cranking yet but next month should be in full swing

It's funny how your perception can change , I dug so many bobby pins this morning i got excited when I dug a deep pull tab for a change
The bobby pins { most } double beep but I pretty much dig all

Strange to see pi don't hit on regular rust iron , one piece even had paint on one side but machine bairly hit on it
Not complaining , just surprised .

Happy Hunting , Lammi

I found the same results on iron. Went behind a minelab Excal ( I own a GT myself) and found a silver braclet, ring with stone, and a heavy silver ring. All were deep and I don't think he even heard them. This was at the waters edge (salt).Yes, I dig more with a PI, but I find more too! Sandmagnet

Sandmagnet;

What type of PI do you use? I have a bunch of detector under my bed.. I always wanted to get a PI but I don't know where to start. I like Tesoro, but is this a good choice for a PI, I don't know..